
Abe kind of snuck up on us today. It was pretty routine on the Aitch St farm this morning. Hurry up to feed the critters, cause I'm running a little late for work. Tonight, more of the same. Home a little late from work, so hurry up outside to do the chores so I can go in and get some dinner. But wait. What's that in the field? Another black calf. And look at that! It has a white belly button, just like Norman. So here is the first picture of Abe. She's kind of dirty. Mom gave her a mud bath I think. But what the heck. She's as healthy as a ......? So another half blood Lowline for the Baron Cattle Co. Five so far this spring and still counting. Two bulls and three heifers. Stay tuned for more pictures and more babies due in the next week.
1 comment:
Abe looks like a keeper...her mom on the other hand is a bit homely!! Congrats to all on the Baron Ranch!!
Post a Comment